Times Higher Education
Library Services provide a full subscription to Times Higher Education
The service gives you access to the latest edition, published every Thursday, and allows you to browse full editions dating back to 2013. You can also search the archive for earlier articles and opt to receive a weekly email alerting you when the new edition is available.
First time users will need to register using your Imperial email address ending @imperial.ac.uk. If you have already registered with the site, using your Imperial email address, there is no need to do so again.
Having registered, you can browse back issues using the Digital Editions link in the ‘Professional’ menu. To search the archive use the magnifying glass icon.
You are not able to download the articles.
First time users
To register for the first time:
- From the Times Higher Education website click on Register (top right)
- Register using your Imperial email address ending @imperial.ac.uk and choose a username and password (your username will appear in public facing parts of the site such as comments on articles)
- Click on Join us at the bottom and you will be logged in
- You will receive a confirmation email straight away
- Having successfully registered, just click on Login next time you use the service