Key online resources
Key online resources
World news, politics, business and finance. Does not include audio edition or apps.
Financial Times online (FT.com)
FT news and comment, FT reports & analyses and five year archive. Includes Lex column on business and finance and markets and funds data.
Wall Street Journal
News and analysis for the US and around the world. Includes politics, economics, markets, life and arts.
EBSCOhost Business Source Ultimate
- Academic journal articles: major source
- Company Profiles: International Datamonitor Profiles from the world’s largest companies
- Country Reports: Including economic competitiveness reports, political risk yearbooks and emerging markets monitor
- Market Research Reports: market research handbooks and Datamonitor Marketwatch reports
- Industry Profiles: Country and geographic areas analyses, including market forecast data and reports from EIU covering key industries
- SWOT analyses from Gartner Inc, working papers, case studies and analyst and executive interviews
Harvard Business Review Management magazine covering strategy, innovation and leadership for business and management professionals. Available from 1922 onwards.
Company analysis containing company overviews, news, prices, financials, estimates, filings, research reports, deals and more. Includes:
- IBES History detail and Current detail providing estimates for more than 60,000 companies in 67 counties worldwide.
- Investext broker and equity research reports.
Internet Explorer only. If you are using a Mac off-campus use the new Remote Desktop for Students to log on to a Windows cluster machine where you will have access to IE and Thomson One.
Provides access to 3,500 newspapers, 4,200 journals and magazines, up to 700 updated newswires (Dow Jones, Reuters, etc.), 25 million company profiles, industry profiles, quotes and charting for stocks, funds, markets, indices and currencies and the EUR-Lex Database. Library subscription does not include access to the Factiva app.
Current and historical global market and company financial data, including info on equities, unit and investment trusts, market indices, bonds, international macroeconomics, commodities, interest rates, exchange rates, futures and options. Access using specific on-campus terminals only.
Bloomberg contains current and historical financial information on individual equities, stock market indices, fixed-income securities, currencies, commodities, and futures. Access using specific on-campus terminals only.
S&P Capital IQ
Provides data on public and private companies, investment firms, capital transactions, and people. Offers sophisticated retrieval and personalization tools to create bespoke reports.
Databases and resources A-Z list
The full list of all business databases and resources.