- Training room 1 -6 people
- Training room 2 - 20 people
- Training room 3 - 20 people
- Training room 2/3 (folding wall opened) - up to 40 people
Furniture and equipment
We supply chairs and tables. You are responsible for supplying stationery and additional electronic equipment and for setting them up.
- Training room 1 - 2 folding tables, 6 chairs, 1 computer chair, 1 Imperial College London networked PC, 1 wall mounted projector connected to an Imperial College London PC, Imperial College London network sockets
- Training room 2 - 4 tables, 20 chairs, 1 flip chart stand, 2 ceiling mounted projectors connected to Imperial College London and CW NHS Trust networked PCs, 6 Imperial College London networked PCs, Imperial College London network sockets
- Training room 3 - 4 tables, 20 chairs, 1 flip chart stand, 1 ceiling mounted projector connected to Imperial College London and CW NHS Trust networked PCs, Imperial College London network sockets
Use of training rooms
These users may book rooms:
- Imperial College London staff and students
- Postgraduate Centre
- Learning Resources Centre
- Centre for Professional Development
- NHS departments that carry out regular training
Availability is based on maintaining a 33% student open access rate to rooms during core hours (09.00-17.00) - in any one day at least one room is available to book for at least 4 hours.
Due to high demand, the rooms are available for teaching and training purposes only, and cannot be booked for meetings - this includes meetings that may be related to the provision of training and/or education events.
Rooms may only be booked up to 8 weeks in advance.
All attendees to sessions in the training rooms must be registered with the library, if eligible, prior to the session taking place. This will ensure delays are avoided on entering the library. For participants who are not eligible for library membership, the library has guest cards to allow access during the day. It is the responsibility of the trainer/organiser to collect and return all guest cards at the end of the session.
Food and drink
Hot and/or smelly food and drinks without lids may not be consumed or brought into the library. Users doing so will be required to either remove their food and drink from the library or surrender it for disposal.
To cancel a booking, please let the library know as soon as possible, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If participants have not arrived within one hour of the start time of the booking, then the library will cancel the booking and make the room available for other users.
The library reserves the right to decline any booking request.