Short course on glomerular disease
All the nephrologist needs to know about glomerular disease
29 - 30 November 2017
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Du Cane Road
London W12 0HS
This is a 2-day course on Glomerular Disease for Specialist Registrars and Consultants in Renal Medicine and General Internal Medicine.
The course is designed to provide an update on glomerular diseases, including primary and secondary glomerulonephritis, diabetic nephropathy and protein deposition diseases. In addition to lectures, with plenty of time for questions, there will be clinicopathological conferences, case presentations with audience participation, and a quiz at the end to test your knowledge. For those about to take the specialist examination in nephrology, there will be an interactive session to discuss the exam.
At the end of the course, you will have learnt about the pathogenesis, clinical presentation and current management of the commoner glomerular diseases. The expert Faculty will also be happy to discuss any conditions which have not been covered in detail during the course.
- Specialist Registrars
- Consultants in Renal Medicine
- Professor Gerry Appel, Columbia University, New York, USA
- Professor Terry Cook, Imperial College London
- Professor Jeremy Levy, Imperial College London
- Professor Liz Lightstone, Imperial College London
- Professor Charles Pusey, Imperial College London
- Professor Frederick Tam, Imperial College London
- Dr Tom Cairns, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Dr Jack Galliford, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Dr Megan Griffith, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
A draft programme is available
Miss Anjli Jagpal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
UK Kidney Week
UK Kidney Week is a conference being led by the Renal Association with the International Society of Nephrology (ISN) and the British Transplant Society (BTS). Find out more about their upcoming event from 19 - 21 June 2017 on the UK Kidney Week website.