MRCPCH Part 2 Clinical Course
Preparing candidates for their MRCPCH Clinical Examination since 1997
2 days in total
Saturday 30th September and Sunday 1st October 2017
St Mary's hospital
The Imperial College MRCPCH Part 2 Clinical Course has been running since 1997 in order to prepare candidates for their MRCPCH Clinical Examination. It is held three times per year, four to six weeks prior to the exam dates. The course consists of two days of intensive small-group clinical teaching, held over one weekend.
The majority of the teaching is done in groups of just four candidates, each facilitated by an experienced tutor. The number of candidates is restricted to 32 to ensure the highest quality educational experience and content. This means that the course gets fully booked very early, so you will need to apply at the earliest opportunity.
Key components of the course
- Clinical examination stations covering all the major systems
- Developmental assessment stations
- Communication Skills roleplay stations
- History Taking and Management Planning stations
- Double-length video scenario practice
- Mock examination with replication of exam timings
- Small group teaching with individualised feedback from experienced tutors
- Exam technique teaching
How to Apply
Internal candidates (St Mary's, Queen Charlotte's, Hammersmith Ambulatory Unit) please email Course Administrator for your application instructions. DO NOT APPLY online.
External candidates please apply online via the Registration button.