Statistical Modelling Using SPSS
A two-days practical PC-based workshop, following on from the introduction, presenting more advanced statistical techniques such as ANOVA, ANCOVA, Multiple Regression, Logistic Regression, ROC Curves and Survival analysis.
The main focus is on the statistical method: choosing the one that is appropriate for your data followed by the model specification and interpretation of the results.
Course Tutor: Joseph Eliahoo
This course has been approved by the Royal College of Physicians for 12 CPD credits.
Early Bird rate is available for up to 4 weeks before each session runs.
Please book your course on-line by clicking on your chosen date below.
Any problems with booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please book your place on-line below:
EARLY BIRD RATE
£396.00: Imperial College only.
£666.00: External rate.
£440.00: Imperial College only.
£740.00: External rate
* Click here for Cancellation Policy
Dates for Academic year 2021-2022
- Tuesday 19 and Wednesday 20 October 2021
- Tuesday 03 and Wednesday 04 May 2022
Time and Location
The courses will be run online via Microsoft Teams from 9:30am to 4:30pm on the dates mentioned.
Exact details will be sent a week before the course date.
Two-way Analysis of Variance (Two-way ANOVA)
- interpreting interactions
Multiple linear regression
- including stepwise selection methods and regression diagnostics
Analysis of covariance (ANCOVA)
- Odds ratios, Likelihood ratio test, Hosmer-Lemeshow test, Diagnostic tests and ROC curves
- Life tables, Kaplan-Meier survival graphs, Log-rank test and Tarone-Ware test, Cox proportional hazards regression and Diagnostics for proportional hazards