Alumni email service
Display your Imperial connection with an exclusive email address.
The benefits of our exclusive alumni email address include:
- A free Imperial address ending in @alumni.imperial.ac.uk
- Google mailbox service (including Google Calendar, Drive, Docs and Hangouts)
- Easy to set up and manage
Your new mailbox is hosted by Google and works like a regular Gmail account.
Terms and conditions of use
The alumni email address is provided by Google Ireland Limited and administered by Imperial College London. Signing up for an alumni email account means you are agreeing to Imperial’s Terms and Conditions, and also to the G Suite Acceptable Use Policy:
- View Imperial College London’s Terms and Conditions
- View the G Suite Acceptable Use Policy
We are upgrading the online alumni platform, Imperial Plexus, so alumni can set up their email address automatically in the future. However, in the meantime, please email firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox to request an alumni email address. Please provide your CID/Alumni Membership Number.
Setting up email forwarding from your student account
Once you have created an alumni email account, you are able to use ‘POP’ to import the contents of your student email account providing it is still active (one year post graduation in most cases). View ICT's pages for more information on forwarding, redirecting and importing for alumni email accounts
I have questions, who can help?
- For technical questions about the service, we recommend taking a look at Gmail’s online resources
- To reset your password, follow these Google instructions
- For other queries, please contact the Alumni Relations Office in the first instance by email to email@example.com or by phone on +44 (0)20 7594 6138.