Careers and professional development support
We'll support you throughout your career.
Build a network of professional connections
Our growing programme of professional interest networks, workshops, networking events and our new online platform for alumni, Imperial Plexus, will help you build your professional network.
- Join the Imperial alumni LinkedIn group to connect with more than 18,000 fellow alumni.
- Connect with the global alumni community online using .
- Join an alumni group or association to meet alumni with similar interests, make professional connections and attend a range of local or industry events.
As an Imperial alumnus, you will continue to have access to our careers services after you graduate as we support you in your professional development.
- Alumni who graduated within the last three years are entitled to use the full range of services offered to existing students which includes the use of the Careers Service Information Room and reference library, appointment systems, workshops, employer presentations and careers events. You are also able to access the JobsLive website to search for job opportunities.
- Experienced alumni who graduated more than three years ago are welcome to use some of the services offered to existing students and recent alumni, such as the Careers Service Information Room and reference library.
- By activating your Imperial Plexus account, you can search for jobs and opportunities.
Events and webinars
A special series of professional events, exclusive access to careers webinars and workshops will support you in your career development.
Discounts on further study
Imperial alumni are entitled to discounts on further study at the College and at Imperial College Business School. Save 10% on evening classes, Summer School courses, and the School of Professional Development short courses. Alumni can receive up to 20% off the Imperial College Business School MBA programmes and Executive Education programmes. Find out more about the discounts you are entitled to as an alumnus.
Imperial alumni are entitled to discounts on further study at the College and at Imperial College Business School.
Click to take a look at what's on offer!
20% discount on all Executive Education programmes
Save 20% on all Executive Education courses from the Imperial College Business School
Professional Development course discounts
Alumni are entitled to a 10% discount off the School of Professional Development’s short courses
10% discount on Summer School courses
Alumni are entitled to a 10% discount on Summer School courses on finance, entrepreneurship, strategy and marketing.
Save up to 20% on an Imperial College Business School MBA
An Imperial MBA can help open new opportunities to accelerate your career. Save 20% on the Full-Time MBA or 10% for the Executive MBA