These workshops are intended as basic introductions to important aspects of teaching and learning in an Imperial context. They have been designed with new probationary lecturers and teaching staff in mind but may also be of interest to other College staff.
Introduction to workshops
Compulsory for most probationary non-clinical lecturers*
- Introduction to Teaching for Learning
- Introduction to Supervising PhD Students at Imperial
- Introduction to Personal Tutoring
*NB These workshops normally form part of College's probationary requirements. There may also be additional Faculty requirements. There is more information in the For new lecturers section, however if you are unsure what applies to you, you should check with your mentor, line manager or appropriate Faculty Administrator.
Other useful workshops**
- Introduction to Assessment for Learning
- Introduction to Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to Making Teaching More Inclusive
- Introduction to Team-Based Learning (TBL)
- Introduction to Technologies for Teaching and Learning