STAR introductory workshop
The STAR Introductory workshop has been adapted for online delivery and will be offered in 2021-22 on the following dates:
- Friday 08 October 14.00-16.00 (Fully booked - waiting list only)
- Thursday 04 November 10.00-12.00 (Fully booked - waiting list only)
- Wednesday 08 December 10.00-12.00 (Fully booked - waiting list only)
- Thursday 10 February 10:00-12:00 (MS Teams)
- Monday 14 March 10:00 -12:00 (MS Teams
- Monday 25 April 14:00-16:00 (MS Teams)
- Friday 27 May 14:00-16:00 (MS Teams)
- Monday 13 June 10:00-12:00 (MS Teams)
Please subscribe to the EDU newsletter to receive updates on forthcoming EDU offerings.
Who should attend?
This workshop opens by outlining the Imperial STAR Framework and the HEA’s UK Professional Standards Framework (UKPSF). Delegates will then establish which level of recognition best matches their current level of experience before beginning the process of mapping their practice to the UKPSF (at Higher Education Academy).
There will be the opportunity to identify areas for professional development and ways to address these, as well as assistance in completing the application in an appropriately reflective and scholarly style.
There is no prerequisite as such, but participants should have familiarised themselves with the Imperial STAR Framework prior to attending the workshop.