Publications, Software, Demonstrations, Engagement
- Machine vision using combined frame-based and event-based vision sensor (ISCAS 2015): Real-time ball tracking, Real-Time Compression, Velocity estimation, Eye-tracking
- Sensory substitution: Retinal Prosthesis/Vision Augmentation (BioCAS 2015)
- Behavioural emulation of event-based vision sensors (ISCAS 2012)
- Science Museum (London, Mar/2015): "From Brain hacking to digital implant"
- Imperial College - online news (2015): "Bionic eye technology could more rapidly spot assembly line faults"