If you have spotted anything incorrect on an Imperial web page, then you can report this to us by completing a request via the ASK Imperial portal. We will then liaise with the owner of the content.

When submitting your request please ensure that you include the URL (web address) of the page and details of any changes needed or errors encountered.

Submit an incorrect content request