1. Choose the project(s) you want to apply to from our studentships page
2. Apply on the Imperial College Gateway - you will only have one application to the CDT, even if you apply to several projects
3. Write a statement of support for the project(s) you are applying to, this will be read by the supervisors alongside your application details
4. Email Emma Pallett your project choices. If any new projects become available, let Emma Pallett know and attach a letter of support, do not start a new application on Gateway.
5. The supervisors are sent all the interested candidate packs and decide who they would like to interview.
6. Interviews are scheduled with the supervisors and CDT directors
7. Successful interviewed candidates get made and offer on Gateway
8. The candidate needs to accept the offer on Gateway
9. The candidate starts their MRes + PhD in October