Financial statements 2021–22
Imperial's financial statements were independently audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
The financial statements were approved by the Council on 2 December 2022 and were signed on its behalf on 5 December 2022 by John Allan, Chair of Council; Professor Hugh Brady, President; and Dr Tony Lawrence, Acting Chief Financial Officer.
Read the financial statements in full
The College's financial statements are available to read in full in the Annual Report and Accounts 2021–22.
The financial statements are divided into seven sections. You can find the start of each section on the following pages of the report (each link opens the report in Issuu):
- Page 64: Statement of comprehensive income and expenditure
- Page 65: Statement of financial position
- Page 66: Statement of changes in reserves
- Page 67: Consolidated statement of cash flows
- Page 68: Statement of principal accounting policies
- Page 74: Notes to the financial statements