Financial statements 2020–21
Imperial's financial statements were independently audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. The financial statements were approved by the College's Council on 26 November 2021 and were signed on its behalf on that date by John Allan, Chair of Council; Professor Alice Gast, President; and Mr Muir Sanderson, Chief Financial Officer.
Read the financial statements in full
The College's financial statements are available to read in full in the Annual Report and Accounts 2020–21 (PDF).
The financial statements are divided into seven sections. You can find the start of each section on the following pages of the report (each link opens the report in Issuu):
- Page 66: Statement of comprehensive income and expenditure
- Page 67: Statement of financial position
- Page 68: Statement of changes in reserves
- Page 69: Consolidated statement of cash flows
- Page 70: Statement of principal accounting policies
- Page 64: Notes to the accounts