We provide travel insurance for students travelling within the UK or worldwide on University activities. 
The insurance policy is defined by Foreign Commonwealth Development Office advice.  Please go to Foreign travel advice - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) and review the latest advice before booking travel. 
Due to the ongoing travel situation caused by the pandemic, your department will consider whether your travel plans or placement is “essential”.  
For further information on policy cover and how to make a claim please visit Overseas travel - Finance – Knowledge Bank - Imperial College Confluence (log in required).