Education and training
Training the next generation of researchers in fungal science
Postgraduate research programmes
There are a wide variety of Master and PhD research programmes that are aligned with the Fungal Science Network. Browse the Our members pages to discover more about the research opportunities present with the Network and to identify potential supervisors.
- MRes in Bioengineering
- MRes Biological and Physical Chemistry
- MRes Epidemiology, Evolution and Control of Infectious Diseases
- MRes Microbiome in Health and Disease
- MRes in Molecular and Cellular Biosciences
- MRes Molecular Engineering
- MRes in Molecular Plant and Microbial Sciences
- MRes Systems and Synthetic Biology
- MSc Advanced Chemical Engineering
- MSc Bioinformatic and Theoretical Systems Biology
- MSc Biomedical Engineering
- MSc Immunology
- MSc Molecular Medicine
Read more about PhD degree programmes at Imperial College London and discover current open studentship vacancies.
Numerous opportunities to pursue doctoral study exist within the Fungal Science Network.
Fellowships aim to support postdoctoral researchers gain research independence with a variety of opportunities supported by different funders.
The Postdoc and Fellows Development Centre (PFDC) at Imperial College London holds a wealth of information and supports individuals with their application. Read more about Fellowship opportunities available to early career researchers.
If you are interested in applying for a fellowship, we encourage you to browse Our members pages to find potential host labs and departments early on in the application process or contact us for further information.