The Pure Mathematics Section is seeking applications for
- One Lecturer/Senior Lecturer position in the field of Geometry (especially Differential Geometry)
ideally starting by July 1st, 2020, or as soon as possible thereafter.
If you are interested in doing a postdoc at Imperial, check back here from time to time for positions we might have attached to grants. Other possibilities include
- EPSRC intradisciplinary postdoctoral fellowships. Geometers should have no problem making the case that their research is intradisciplinary, involving more than one field. Find out more about the application process; this year applications need to be completed by late July!
- Two-year Newton International Fellowship for people currently based overseas.
- Our own Chapman fellowships, usually advertised in November.
More senior and prestigious positions are:
- Royal Society University Research Fellowships for 5 years (extendable to 8 years), open to EU/EEA citizens and those who have worked at EU/EEA universities.
- Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowships.
- Leverhulme trust Research Leadership Awards
- Newton Advanced Fellowships for visits to UK from overseas.
- EPSRC Early Career Fellowships for 5 years
Ideally contact us at the end of July for (5) or September for (6). Applicants for (7) can apply at any time, but contacting us in either July or January makes most sense.