Promoting participatory approaches to improving healthcare and biomedical research
Patient Experience Research Centre
PPI Resource HubSchool of Public Health
Read our blogAll posts
- Case Study #13: How can Patient and Public Involvement improve the study design of a clinical trial?
- 9 things I have learnt about Public Involvement – A service user’s perspective
- Our top five blogs of 2018
- “Seldom heard voices”: Should we do Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) differently?
- Case Study #12: Using a community organizing approach to develop a Quality Strategy
- Case study #11: The ALGeBRA Steering Group for breast cancer research