Promoting participatory approaches to improving healthcare and biomedical research
Patient Experience Research Centre
PPI Resource HubSchool of Public Health
Read our blogAll posts
- “Seldom heard voices”: Should we do Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) differently?
- Case Study #12: Using a community organizing approach to develop a Quality Strategy
- Case study #11: The ALGeBRA Steering Group for breast cancer research
- Case Study #10: An interactive PPIE workshop on kidney transplant rejection
- PPI meets RRI – what can we learn from the European example?
- Case Study #9: Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Patient Involvement in Research Day #IBDPRD