Through the Industrial Consortium, Sargent Centre provides a tailor made service to individual Company members whilst fostering a broader cross-business sector understanding of process systems engineering developments.
The Centre started the Industrial Consortium to provide opportunities for member companies to become involved in the specification, development, validation and final commercial implementation of algorithms, software tools and methodologies derived from leading edge generic research performed in the Centre. Our members have opportunities to guide our research and development resources. They are able to access and review technology meetings, as well as, participating in additional technology focus briefings for specific sectors.
Why Companies Join Our Industrial Consortium
- Gain early competitive advantage
- Full access to world class leading research through our technical report series, preprints of submitted manuscripts and other unpublished research material;
- Keep up to date simply and effectively with leading edge technology
- Evaluate and recruit high calibre staff
- Take on interns as part of PhD studies
- Find out what others (including competitors, vendors, other industries and academics) are thinking
- Exploit technology transfer opportunities
- Commission sector reviews and white papers written for senior management
- Commission benchmarking studies to evaluate how well you are doing in utilisation of PSE techniques
- A member of academic staff (“friend”) as a liaison point for your company
- At least one active collaborative research project
- Interns for flexible internship projects
- Annual, company-specific workshop to scope out opportunities
- A warm welcome to company staff to secondments in the Sargent Centre
- A Sargent Centre Newsletter
- A one-stop-shop for systems engineering technology and solutions to problems
- Access facilities and expert assistance for cutting edge software evaluation
- The provision of opportunities for inter-company networking and benchmarking
- A credible, world class partner for joint proposal development and joint projects
- Opportunities for member companies to interact with the Centre at a range of levels
- An exclusive members-only website
The full Membership Benefits can be viewed here. Companies and organisations wishing to learn more about the Sargent Centre Consortium membership should contact Sargent Centre Director, Professor Claire S. Adjiman at email@example.com
Benefits for Industrial Company Members
We provide our members with the opportnities to guide our research and development resources.
Annual Industrial Consortium Meeting
The Sargent Centre Annual Industrial Consortium Meeting will take place on 2nd and 3rd December 2021.