Book discussion group
All members of the ICWC can join the monthly Book Discussion Group meetings. (No meetings in August or December). We choose the books at the beginning of the year in January so that have the chance to stock up on the books or pre order from the Library well in advance of the meetings.
The President, Alice Gast has provided her dining room at 170 Queens Gate for the meetings which take place from 12.30 to 13.30. We meet every third Tuesday of the month.
New members are always welcome so come along and join in. Contact Anne Barrett for further details.
Future Books and Meeting Dates for 2019
- Tuesday 15 October - The Castle of Otranto by Horace Walpole
- Tuesday 19 November - Poetry selection
- December no meeting
Future Books and Meeting Dates for 2020
- Tuesday 21 January - Sweet Caress by William Boyd
- Tuesday 18 February - The Huntingfield Paintress by Pamela Holmes
- Tuesday 17 March - History of the Rain by Niall Williams
- Tuesday 21 April - Enchanted April by Elizabeth von Arnim