Who are we?
Our dynamic multi-disciplinary whole-systems team of lecturers, readers and professors from Imperial College London exhibit a wide range of expertise, providing us with the knowledge to drive this project to success. This combination of skill sets is required to comprehensively address the challenges associated with integrating decarbonised fossil fuels with intermittent renewables.
- Dr Niall Mac Dowell, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Centre for Environmental Policy
- Dr Samuel Krevor, Faculty of Engineering, Department of Earth Science & Engineering
- Dr Paul Fennell, Faculty of Engineering, Department of Chemical Enginnering
- Dr Iain Staffell, Business School
- Professor Richard Green, Business School