Imperial College is uniquely placed to lead in this field given the growth of a thriving digital molecular design and fabrication academic community, including leadership of the EPSRC ‘Dial-a-Molecule’ (DaM) Grand Challenge Network and its multidisciplinary networks, centres and institutes including:
- Agri Futures Lab
- Artificial Intelligence Network
- Centre for High-Throughput Digital Electronics for embedded Machine Learning
- Centre for Mathematics of Precision Healthcare
- Data Science Institute
- Institute for Molecular Sciences & Engineering
- Sargent Centre for Process Systems Engineering
Externally, we are part of the Acceleration Consortium, as a member of the Acceleration Global Network.
DigiFAB also works with a number of industry partners across research, education and infrastructure.