Imperial Business Partners enables businesses to solve problems, gain a deeper understanding of current and future trends and access the wealth of insight available from Imperial College London.
Members benefit from a range of specialist services and managed access to the academic excellence and entrepreneurial innovation that thrive at Imperial.
Staff at member companies are also eligible for an exclusive 25% discount on open programmes (online, virtual and on-campus) offered by Imperial College Business School's Executive Education department.
As part of our corporate membership network, you will have access to a range of specialist services and member events curated specially for you. Through tailored advice, training, technology showcases, and events, we’ll guide you through Imperial’s innovation landscape to find exactly what your business needs.
Services for Imperial Business Partners members
Pathfinder projects are co-designed to support your needs. It's the mechanism through which we can align the business needs and the challenges that your organisation is facing to the areas of Imperial’s science, technology, and business expertise that are most relevant.
Through scoping, exploration, and delivery phases, we’ll connect your organisation with almost 4,000 academic experts and a thriving ecosystem of inventors and high-tech start-ups. We’ll identify the people and teams most relevant to your needs from across the community so we can start collaborating for innovation.
In addition to the Pathfinder process, the Imperial Business Partners membership includes the following benefits and services:
- A dedicated account manager
- Accelerated access to cutting edge science and technology via a connection to leading experts and emerging startups
- Preferential rates for Executive Education open programmes
- Members-only curated quarterly event series and publications
- Curated networking opportunities
- Opportunities to work alongside and guide student-led projects
Your Imperial Business Partners account manager can help you identify appropriate activities that will support your business strategy. As a member, you will decide which pathfinder activity you will want to undertake among the following:
- Five free consultancy days
- Bespoke Imperial Tech Foresight projects
- Quarterly innovation challenge days on a theme of your organisation's choosing
- Startup ecosystem connection programme, facilitated through our specialist Startups support services within the Enterprise Division
- Co-branded events and workshops
Find out more
Get in touch
Drop us a line using our contact form.
Imperial College London
Level 3, Faculty Building
South Kensington Campus
South Kensington, London, SW7 2AZ