Transition to zero pollution
Our Transition to Zero Pollution initiative goes beyond zero carbon and considers pollution in all its forms. To reach zero pollution, we need a radical shift in industrial systems, technologies, and business models.
As a world's top-ten university founded with a mission to help businesses innovate, Imperial can help you find the solutions you need to transform your industry. That’s why we’re bringing businesses, researchers, and students together to inspire and empower one another, and unleash some of the world’s brightest minds on some of its biggest challenges.
Our infographics and e-books
R&D, consultancy, and expert insight tailored just for you
Imperial Business Partners
Our flagship corporate membership programme provides curated access to the best of Imperial’s people, technologies, expertise and facilities. Using events, consultancy, training and technology foresight, we give members practical, actionable insights that help them shape the future of their business.
- Extract the maximum benefit from your interactions with Imperial
- A portfolio of services to support decision-making in your business
- Source solutions from Imperial research
- Access tailored advice, training, technology showcases, and events
With access to nearly 4,000 expert researchers and academics and Imperial’s state-of-the-art facilities, our consultancy team has helped organisations, large and small, find solutions to their business needs for 30 years.
- Work with our expert academics on a consultancy basis
- Define and develop solutions to meet your needs
- Test your products at our state-of the art facilities
- Access bespoke training for your workforce
Industry Partnerships and Commercialisation
Companies can innovate and find solutions to their business challenges by working with Imperial’s world-leading academics on tailor-made research projects.
- Help us to define areas of research that meet your industry’s needs
- Work with us to establish new R&D projects and programmes
- Access opportunities to create, license and develop new IP