Imperial Enterprise Lab and Tsinghua’s x-lab are working with seven global university partners to bring together hundreds of students and recent alumni to grow their international network, gain new skills and create new ideas that help achieve UN SDG 3: Good Health and Wellbeing. Students from all disciplinary backgrounds are encouraged to join – no technical skills are required!
You’re looking at a 10-day programme of core and optional workshops, guest speakers and mentoring to help you come up with and develop innovative ideas. At the end of the programme, the top 5 teams will have the opportunity to pitch their ideas and win a share of a £20K prize fund!
You will have the opportunity to form an international team and innovate within one of the following tracks:
- Mental Health & Non- Communicable Diseases
- Women’s and Children’s Health
- Communicable Diseases
- Access to Healthcare
- Applications close on Friday 9 July at 23.59
- The event will run from 14 – 23 July 2021
- Events and workshops will run across multiple time zones and you don’t have to attend them all.
Content will be available after the live event, so if you find you can’t make it, you can watch back on demand so it doesn’t matter where you are in the world, you won’t miss out!