The Climate Innovation Forum returns for the fifth year as a flagship event of London Climate Action Week on Wednesday 28 June.
Taking place at Guildhall, with Official Event Partner the Department for Energy Security and Net Zero, the high-level forum will bring together 700 policy makers, investors, climate-tech solution providers, business leaders and innovators to catalyse the fulfilment of the UK’s climate commitments, and drive the radical collaboration, finance and innovation needed to deliver on our climate goals.
Organised by Climate Action, the action-orientated event will build upon the conclusions of the Net Zero Review and shine a light on the pro-growth opportunities that net zero presents within the UK and on a global stage.
- Chris Skidmore, Chair, Net Zero Review
- Cllr Susan Aitken, Leader of Glasgow City Council
- Bianca Pitt, Co-Founder, SHE Changes Climate
- Shevaun Haviland, Director General, British Chamber of Commerce
- David Saddington, Head of Sustainable Supply Chains, Department for Energy Security & Net Zero
- Bryony Livesey, Director, ISCF, Industry Decarbonisation Challenge, Innovate UK
- Her Excellency Shamma Al Mazrui COP28 Youth Climate Champion Minister of Community Development, United Arab Emirates
- Laura Sandays CBE, Chair, Governments Energy Digitalisation Taskforce
- Angela Wilkinson, Secretary General and CEO, World Energy Council
- Lucy Yu, CEO, Centre for Net Zero, Octopus Energy
How to Register
- Guest Pass tickets are available to UK Sustainable Business Leaders, Senior Officials from Local and National Government, UN and Multilaterals. If you believe you qualify, apply for your pass. Please note, Guest Pass tickets are limited and subject to approval.
- Visitor Tickets are also available to anyone wanting to attend the Climate Innovation Forum 2023.
Contact Marketing and Partnerships Manager Rachel Cooper directly if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View full details of the event on the Climate Innovation Forum website.