Nourish your mind with our food-themed demos, talks and workshops at the first Imperial Lates of this season.
What will our future fridge look like? Chat to scientists about what our food may look like in the future and why what we eat is important for our health and wellbeing.
Drop-in anytime between 6-9pm to:
- Make your own ferment to take home and learn practical tips to improve your own gut health in our fermentation workshop
- Find out whether you or your friends are a super taster
- Join the Story Collider for true, personal stories about food and what we eat
- Assemble a team and challenge your food knowledge with our Food Pop Quiz!
- Explore fluid dynamics with a chocolate fountain
- Join our panel of experts to do a deep dive into the connection between a healthy gut and a healthy body and mind
- Grab a drink or a small bite from our bar. We will have alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks available.
Register for this Imperial Lates to receive a preview of the full programme of live demonstrations, workshops and talks, and help us track attendance numbers. Please note that registration alone does not guarantee seats for our talks or workshops.
All of the spaces are wheelchair accessible, as are the entrance and toilets. There are lifts to any activities on other levels. If you have any specific needs, please don’t hesitate to get in touch: email@example.com.
Imperial Lates are most suitable for ages 18+
Imperial Lates are in the main entrance of Imperial College London’s South Kensington campus. To find the event please enter off Exhibition Road. The nearest train stations are South Kensington and Gloucester Road. You can find the entrance with what3words at debate.party.plenty.