Submit your abstract for poster presentation by emailing Lisa Bushby.
The organising committees at the Centre for Plastic Electronics are delighted to invite you to the 2019 CPE Annual Symposium covering some of the leading breakthroughs in photocatalysis, organic electronics, hybrid materials and interfaces, and photovoltaics.
The program includes a day of short talks and poster presentations by students and early career scientists giving them a platform to highlight their recent work.
Taking place on 10 and 11 June at the Royal School of Mines, South Kensington Campus there will be a variety of talks on the breadth of research activities taking place in this field.
10 June will be chaired by Prof James Durrant and Prof Martin Heeney. 11 June will be chaired by Dr Florian Glocklhofer and Dr Samantha Hood.
Registration includes refreshments and lunch.
We are delighted to host Prof Erwin Reisner of the University of Cambridge who will be giving his RSC Corday-Morgan Prize talk for his work on the development of solar-driven catalysis with molecularly engineered semiconductors and semi-artificial photosynthesis.
- Christine Luscombe, University of Washington
- Andy Cooper, University of Liverpool
- Iain McCulloch, KAUST and Imperial College London
- Kwanghee Lee, GIST, South Korea
- Henry Yan, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Ji-Seon Kim, Imperial College London
- Artem Bakulin, Imperial College London
The second day of our Symposium focuses on the work of early-stage researchers, our speakers include:
- Maria Ibáñez, Institute of Science and Technology, Austria
- Rachel Evans, University of Cambridge
- Oliver Dumele, Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany
- Russell Holmes, University of Minnesota
- Hyejeong Seong, Imperial College London
- Rowena Brugge, Imperial College London
- Ludmilla Steier, Imperial College London
- Jess Wade, Imperial College London
- Alex Clark, Imperial College London
Please register to attend. All registrations can be made here. Note: external registrations will only be confirmed after payment of £40 via https://estore.imperial.ac.uk/product-catalogue/faculty-of-natural-sciences/physics/cpe/2019-cpe-annual-symposium.
Join RSC journals Materials Horizons, Nanoscale, Chemical Science, Sustainable Energy & Fuels, Journal of Materials Chemistry A and Journal of Materials Chemistry C and Edinburgh Instruments, Oxford PV, Panaxium, Extrusion Academy, Grapholymer and PragmatIC in sponsoring our symposium! Enquiries to Lisa Bushby.