Imperial graduations are some of the largest graduations in Europe, welcoming nearly 28,000 graduands, guests and staff to the South Kensington campus. It is an occasion for students, staff and graduands across all networks and faculties to get together and celebrate our achievements as an institution.
Help make graduation extra special by volunteering your time at the upcoming graduation day on Wednesday 8 May 2024.
Learn new skills, meet new people and be part of a fantastic team at one of Imperial's most prestigious events.
- Flexible times - Variable shifts to suit your schedule
- Open to everyone – Both staff and students are welcome to volunteer at this institution wide celebration
- Meet new people - Work alongside colleagues and graduands from across the College
- Rewarding - Enhance your CV and boost your confidence
All volunteers will be provided with lunch / refreshments. The volunteers will also be invited to a thank you gathering to show our appreciation for supporting us.
There are a variety of volunteer roles available for a range of different skill sets; each are vital to creating a positive experience for graduands:
- Greeting graduands through on campus stewarding
- Answering visitors queries at our designated information desks
- Assisting with Departmental Receptions
- Assisting graduands with wayfinding across campus
Prior to the event you will be provided with a detailed briefing pack and volunteer guide. All volunteers will be invited to a briefing session and will be fully supported by an assigned Team Leader who will act as your main point of contact for the duration of your shift.
If you have any questions about volunteering for graduation, please contact Francesca Secola at firstname.lastname@example.org