Applications from prospective researchers who wish to join the group are welcomed at the postgraduate and postdoctoral level throughout the year. Applicants should contact Nick via email - including a covering letter, a CV and the names and contact details of two referees.
Our major programmes of research lie in the areas of:
- Biomedical Imaging (imaging probe and biomarker design)
- Catalysis and Green Chemistry (homogeneous catalysis, ligand design)
- Functional Materials (electronic and conducting metal compounds)
PhD positions are available in the group each year, usually starting in October, current studentships available will be in:
- New Metal-based Switchable Catalysts
- Dual-Modality Small Molecule- and Nanoparticle-based Probes for Cancer Imaging