Request help with a publication
Our specialist marketing officers can offer support and guidance on producing your own publication.
The Student Recruitment Marketing Team produces Imperial’s flagship recruitment materials each year, including the undergraduate and postgraduate study guides.
We also create a range of bespoke recruitment publications for different audiences, including prospective students, offer holders, parents, and teachers and advisors.
Our central publications
To request the latest copies of our study guides, please email email@example.com.
The copies provided are for reference purposes for internal staff only – if you wish to circulate the latest publications to prospective students, please direct them to our undergraduates and postgraduates pages.
Printed copies are not currently available.
Supplying changes to the prospectuses
We publish new prospectuses once every academic year.
In the months leading up to publication, we liaise regularly with departments and student services staff to ensure all teams have enough time to review the new copy.
Below is an overview of the dates when we first share copy and when each publication is published.
- Undergraduate prospectus and international undergraduate guide - these publications are produced at the same time. Content is shared in October/November each year and the prospectuses are published in February
- Postgraduate study guide - content is shared in June/July each year and the guide is published in August
If you have any updates that fall outside of these annual production cycles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other marketing publications
We also produce a range of guides, leaflets and postcards, including:
- offer holder guides (undergraduate home, undergraduate international, and postgraduate versions)
- an accommodation guide
- parents’ and teachers’ guides
- a fees and funding guide
- a bursary and scholarships guide
- visitor centre postcards
Please email email@example.com to request digital copies of these publications. Printed copies are not currently available.