The Visual Art programme in the Blyth Centre promotes access to contemporary art practice through an ambitious and diverse range of exhibitions and educational workshops throughout the academic year. The Collages Head of Art is Mindy Lee (RCA). She is an artist, Lecturer and Curator.
Experience art in a variety of ways to suit you:
- Visit an exhibition at the Blyth Gallery
- Create art at the Art classes
- Create in Blyth Art Studio
- Artist support through personalized mentoring at the Blyth Art Workshops and Art-Drop Ins
- Apply for the Art Fellowship and Award
- Learn about curation and how to read works of art
- Develop a proposal to exhibit
Follow us on Instagram: @blyth_arts
If you are a member of Imperial join our mailing list with your college email to keep up to date with our full range of creative events.
Blyth Gallery. Twisted, installation view
Artist working in SW7 Studio