The 1st Symposium on Cryptocurrency Analysis (SOCCA 2018) will take place on 6 December 2018 in Toulouse, France.
This symposium aims to bring together researchers, performance modellers and practitioners interested in quantitative aspects of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, such as performance, dependability, energy-efficiency, profitability and scalability.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- cryptocurrency mining algorithms and selfish mining strategies
- modelling/simulation studies of blockchain algorithms and protocols
- optimal design of blockchain algorithms and protocols
- modelling/simulation studies of applications of blockchain
- simulation tools for the analysis of cryptocurrencies and blockchain
- benchmarking of cryptocurrencies and blockchains
The event is co-located with the 36th International Symposium on Computer Performance, Modeling, Measurements and Evaluation 2018 (PERFORMANCE 2018).
The deadline for submissions is 1 October 2018, and must be made in EasyChair. Submitted papers must be original and contain work that has not been published before or is under review elsewhere.
This workshop will include papers from both academia and industry. Papers will be published in Frontiers in Blockchain.
Submission deadline: 1 October 2018
Notification: 12 October 2018
Workshop: 6 December 2018
Visit the SOCCA 2018 website for more information.
Article text (excluding photos or graphics) © Imperial College London.
Photos and graphics subject to third party copyright used with permission or © Imperial College London.