Congratulations to all our prize winners at the PE-CDT Christmas Party!
- MRes Outstanding Achievement: Aleksander Ulatowski
- MRes Outstanding Research: Bowen Ding
- PE-CDT Special Prize for Engagement: Chloe Forrester and Chiara Labanti
- PECDT Leadership Prize: Liam Harnett
- PE-CDT Paper of the Year: Ross Warren for his paper Controlling Energy Levels and Fermi Level En Route to Fully Tailored Energetics in Organic Semiconductors
- PE-CDT Thesis of the Year: Adam Marsh for his thesis Carborane-Induced Deformation of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons, and Their Intriguing Emissive Properties
Also Congratulations to Joe Briscoe, who won the Student Choice Award recognising the exceptional support and supervision of his PhD students.
Article text (excluding photos or graphics) © Imperial College London.
Photos and graphics subject to third party copyright used with permission or © Imperial College London.
Department of Physics