If you are interested in joining the Next Generation Neural Interfaces Lab, you should at first instance contact: Professor Timothy Constandinou (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) providing CV and explaining your specific interest in our lab.
Any available staff positions including research assistant (graduate), research associate (postdoctoral), research fellow (senior postdoctoral) are advertised via the Imperial College employment pages: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/employment
Prospective PhD Students
We are always looking for talented and motivated individuals wishing to pursue original research leading to a Ph.D. degree. You will join a multidisciplinary close-knit team developing Next Generation Neural Interfaces. Past relevant experience is highly desirable but not essential. Ideal candidates from an engineering/scientific background - e.g. EEE/bioengineering/physics. Funding opportunities exist for high-calibre UK and EU candidates.
Projects for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
Every year, we host a number of short-term research projects:
- Final year undegraduate (BEng and MEng) Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) students
- Final year undegraduate (MEng) Bioengineering students
- Masters degree (MSc/MRes) students - Analogue and Digital IC Design MSc, Communications & Signal Processing MSc, Applied Machine Learning MSc, Bioengineering MSc, Neurotechnology MRes
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Programme (UROP) and Industry Placement (IP) - Summer placements
- Erasmus students - from other institutions taking their final year/thesis projects
We welcome faculty and researchers from other academic/research institutions and industry seeking mutually beneficial research collaboration. We can host sabbaticals, visiting researchers, and industry secondments.