This section contains information for people who are interested in participating in the ASPRE-DNA trial.
Please note the ICRF (where all appointments for the trial are held) is located on the ground floor of the Imperial Centre for Translational and Experimental Medicine (ICTEM), which please note is building 8 on the map below. Opening hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Please click here for more detailed address information on the ICRF.
Participating in the trial provides a number of benefits including;
- contributing to scientific research
- increasing your knowledge regarding personalised nutrition
- insight into diabetes mellitus and it's management
- recieve close monitoring of your blood sugar levels for a six month period by medical staff and a dietitian
- use of DNA-based technology
If you have any futher questions and would like more information regarding the trial, please email the team at email@example.com, or if you would like to become a participant in the trial please see our 'How do I become a participant in the trial' section.