Making a self-referral

If you are concerned that work is affecting your health or a health problem is affecting your work you can seek advice from an Occupational Health Advisor. Consultations are undertaken by qualified staff who can help with a variety of work related health concerns including mental health, physical health, as well as advice on workplace health protection. We can also advise following accidental exposures to biological agents or chemicals.  

If you want to refer yourself please download the form on this page and return to Occupational Health‌ which will help us meet your needs. Please note that Self-Referral consultations are confidential, and reports to management are not usually made, so if adjustments and support by your manager or the College is expected you should request a management referral from your line manager or Human Resources advisor