Information for staff
What type of activity are you booking a room for?
Information on these pages is categorised according to the 'type' of activity you are trying to book a room for, rather than the 'type' of room e.g. lecture theatre. Please refer to the list of acceptable uses of College space if you are not sure if your activity is suitable or not.
Main link list
Book a meeting
Information on how to book spaces for meetings, interviews, presentations, workshops, etc.
Book an event
If you need a room booking, as well as support with additional requirements such as room set-up, AV equipment and catering:
- visit the Events and Hospitality website for further information
- or contact the Internal Events team
Note: Internally booked events may be charged at an external rate if they are booked in a 'Commercial Assets Portfolio' (CAP) room, during Easter and Summer vacation periods. To find out more about the CAP and whether your event may be impacted, please visit the CAP website.
All teaching and examination activities, including all lectures, seminars, tutorials and assessments that are published in academic timetables should be booked by the appropriate departmental timetabler. Visit the Central Timetabling Support Office page for the list of departmental timetablers.
- Note: If you'd like to book a teaching space for something other than teaching, please refer to the 'Book a meeting' box above.
Book computer-based training
Information on how to book computer rooms for computer-based training or sessions is available via the following:
- If you would like to book a computer room for undergraduate or postgraduate teaching, please see the 'Book teaching' section.
- Booking the ICT training rooms
- Booking the Finance training room at the South Kensington Campus (SHER-03-313B).
- To search for computer rooms in departments you can use the 'College Room Finder' and filter to Room type "Computer classroom"