How can we help you?
MEdIC is a first of its kind academic centre bringing together cutting-edge evidence from health, education, community and policy into medical education innovations and research. Our team of experienced clinical academics, educational researchers, community collaborators and educational leaders are on hand to provide bespoke consultancy services for universities, institutions, and organisations serving a wide range of your needs in medical education.
MEdIC is part of the world leading School of Public Health at Imperial College London, a global top ten University. We have an award-winning team with the expertise, talent and creativity to build on your strengths, working with you on your specific requirements in undergraduate or postgraduate medical education.
Our unique approach of integrating medical education within a wider health, social and societal system, allows us to lead the way in the training of the future global health workforce..
We look forward to working working with your team to co-create a tailored solution for your project or area of development. We are able to provide consultancy on small scale projects to larger long-term projects including:
- Curriculum design and development
- Faculty development and quality assurance
- Outreach and widening access programmes
- Community engagement and co-creation
- Evidence based educational innovation
- inclusive and socially accountable medical curriculum
- Coaching in education, leadership and health
- Digital health and education
- Educational evaluation and research