Request URL: http://wlsprd.imperial.ac.uk:80/respub/WEB-INF/jsp/search-t4-html.jsp Request URI: /respub/WEB-INF/jsp/search-t4-html.jsp Query String: id=215&limit=30&respub-action=search.html Current Millis: 1569006686563 Current Time: Fri Sep 20 20:11:26 BST 2019
Note to staff: Adding new publications to a research group
- Log in to Symplectic.
- Click on Menu > Create Links
- Choose what you want to create links between – in this case ‘Publications’ and ‘Organisational structures’.
- Choose the organisational structure (research group) into which you want to link the publications and check the box next to it.
- Now check the box of any publication you want to add to that group. You can use the filters to find what you want and select multiple publications if necessary.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the blue ‘Create new link’ button to link them.
- The publications will be added to the group, and will be displayed on the group publications feed within 24 hours (it is not immediate).
Any problems, talk to Tim Evans or the Faculty Web Team.