The Mattevi Group took part in Imperial Lates: Tiny Science, presenting their research on the fabrication of miniaturized batteries from the bottom up.
Mattevi Group's members Mr Stefano Tagliaferri and Ms Rachael Quintin-Baxendale are actively involved in outreach activities as Outreach Ambassadors.
Other outreach activities include:
- Imperial College Outreach for year 10 students (Mauro Och)
- Outreach and Volunteering for the Henry Royce Institute, Bluedot Festival 2019 (Mauro Och)
- CREST Student Workshops 2015/2016 (Dr Kanudha Sharda & Dr Cecilia Mattevi)
- Nuffield Student Hosting 2013 (Dr Cecilia Mattevi)
- ImpFest2013 (Dr Cecilia Mattevi)