Imperial Digital Transformation: 5 Game-Changing Technologies for Business explores the game-changing technologies that are driving digital transformation across organisations and industries and enables you to develop your own strategy to put them to work in your business.
The nine week online programme draws on expertise from Imperial College Business School faculty, industry experts and case studies. You will also draw on the expertise of your peers and explore how to use technologies to implement digital transformations across your organisation.
You will experience live online teaching sessions, video lectures, interactive activities and assignments whilst receiving personal support from a dedicated Learning Team.
You will finish the programme prepared to implement your learnings, and with a verified Digital Certificate from Imperial College Business School Executive Education.
Who should attend?
This international programme offers a non-technical, broad overview of new technologies that are impacting companies across every industry. Digital transformation is an essential topic for professionals including:
- Technology managers and executives who seek to understand the technologies that drive digital transformation and how to implement them to drive digital transformation in their organisation
- Functional managers across industries looking to master different areas of transformation and implement a strategy within their function or organisation.
- Consultants looking to understand the latest technologies driving digital transformation and create an IT strategy and technology roadmap to help their clients achieve better results.
- Learn about digital technologies used in digital transformation projects
- Explore the sources of value of digital transformations for businesses
- Consider challenges of privacy and security in digital transformations
- Assess digital tools, technologies, processes and their uses
- Evaluate the use of digital solutions for business problems
- Suggest new business solutions that are enabled by advances in digital technologies
- Apply principles of digital transformation to real-world business problems
- Develop a framework for digital transformation within your organisation
- Propose digital innovations that build on existing business infrastructure
- Recommend appropriate approaches to infrastructure, data governance and change management to support digital transformations
What you will learn
Phase I - Technologies Driving Digital Transformation
Module 1: The Cloud and Mobile
Module 2: The Internet of Things
Module 3: Big Data Analytics
Module 4: Automation and Artificial Intelligence
Module 5: FinTech and Blockchain
Phase II - Implementing a Digital Transformation
Module 6: Sources of Value in a Digital World
Module 7: A Framework for Implementing a Digital Transformation
Module 8: Considerations of Privacy and Security
Find out more
Professor Tucci received the degrees of Ph.D. in Management from the Sloan School of Management, MIT; SM (Technology & Policy) from MIT; and BS (Mathematical Sciences), AB (Music), and MS (Computer Science) from Stanford University. He was an industrial computer scientist involved in developing Internet protocols and applying artificial intelligence tools.
Professor Tucci's primary area of interest is in how firms make transitions to new business models, technologies, and organisational forms. He also studies crowdsourcing, Internetworking, and digital innovations.