Project Title: Closed-loop, personalized brain stimulation intervention for impairment of cognitive control
Supervisor: Dr Nir Grossman
Location: C3L, Burlington Danes, Hammersmith Campus
My goal is to help pioneer novel biotechnologies for the treatment of intractable brain disorders. I am currently involved in the use of closed-loop sensory stimulation to bi-directionally modulate cognitive control. A key research aim is to develop mechanistic models that offer quantitative accounts of brain dynamics and behaviour.
- Degree qualifications: BSc Neuroscience, MSc Translational Neuroscience, MRes Neurotechnology
- Course specialisations: Computational Neuroscience, Mathematics for Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
- Neural syntax and the role of brain oscillations in attention and working memory.
- Closed-loop sensory and electrical stimulation using EEG.
- Quantitative modelling of dynamical systems and behaviour.
Presentations and Conferences
A poster on ‘EEG time frequency analysis and inverse modelling in post-traumatic amnesia’ was presented at the Academy of Medical Sciences winter meeting (2017)