- Room requirements and adaptations
- Applying to stay in halls of residence after your first year
- Disability-related accommodation subsidy
Room requirements and adaptations
Applying to stay in halls of residence after your first year
- mobility or sensory impairments;
- or those who are on the autistic spectrum.
Disability-related accommodation subsidy
- you have an enduring health condition or disability, which make other Imperial Halls unsuitable;
- are registered with the Disability Advisory Service or are in the process of doing so.
- failure of the Panel to follow due process;
- submission of additional information that was not originally available to the Panel.
How to apply for the subsidy
Disability Related Accommodation Subsidy Links
1. Make an appointment
Make an appointment with the Disability Advisory Service and let us know that you wish to apply for the Disability-Related Accommodation Subsidy.
2. Gather your evidence
This must be relevant and up-to-date evidence that specifically details why you must live on campus.
3. We will email you an online form to complete
Once you meet with an advisor, they will send you an email containing a link to the online application form. You must complete and submit the application form in order to be considered for the subsidy.