Services and Support
Support at the Incubator
The Incubator team aims to provide our companies with everything they need so they can focus on their real business – innovation and growth. In addition to a range of managed services, we support our companies in a number of other ways.
- Our dedicated incubator team, including our Head of Incubation, a Lab Manager, and an Administration Co-ordinator are here to help maintain your operations and keep you safe, secure and organised
- We’ll work with you to identify opportunities across Imperial College London, and help you make connections
- We provide access to a wide range of shared equipment, increasing your access to what you need without increasing costs
- We give you access to the ThermoFisher supply centre for basic consumables
- We look after lab coat laundry and waste collection, so you’ve got more time for what matters
- We work with Imperial Enterprise’s Incubation team to provide access to a various supports – from entrepreneurial coaching to investor networking
- You’ll get invites to Scale Space social and industry events, providing networking and development opportunities. We run industry seminars and networking lunches, too.
Our team is focused on meeting your needs, and we may update or add to our service provision over time.