Who to contact
The Industry Partnerships and Commercialisation team
The Industry Partnerships and Commercialisation (IPC) team, part of the Enterprise Division, helps maximise the impact of Imperial's academic discoveries by identifying and progressing opportunities to develop research and technologies through collaboration and commercialisation. It manages industry partnerships and key stakeholder relationships.
You should contact the IPC team if you are interested in:
- Collaborating with the College on industrial research
- Licencing Imperial's technology portfolio
- Working with us to access translational funds
For initial queries, please contact:
- Julian Sikondari (Business School)
- Dr Rebeca Santamaria-Fernandez (Engineering)
- Dr Vjera Magdalenic-Moussavi / Stephanie Morris (Medicine)
- Dr Viraj Perera (Natural Sciences)
The Startup Team
The Startups and Investments team helps Imperial’s academic staff launch startups based on College IP.
You should contact them if you are an investor and you are interested in learning more about Imperial’s startup portfolio.
Please contact Dr Govind Pindoria, Director of Startups and Investments.