Imperial X (I-X) track
Imperial Business Partners (IBP) connects industry to Imperial's four faculties and entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Within the IBP programme, specialised tracks are created to focus on specific challenges.
The Imperial X (I-X) track
The I-X Business Partners track focuses on AI and ML in partnership with I-X a new multidisciplinary initiative of the College
I-X Business Partners can be your gateway to the I-X Community
- Meaningful partnership – co-location and collaborative thinking Work at the heart of the I-X ecosystem, with hotdesking and access to internal events. Achieve recognition for your scientists and engineers with up to three unique I-X Fellows positions. Engage with masters students through projects with academic supervision. Network across I-X - partners, academics, collaborators.
- High value, accelerated exploration
Engage with purpose to quickly identify opportunities for deeper involvement. Derisk and develop ambition research projects and innovative ideas through early, focused engagement. Hear regularly about I-X research, technology insights and more. Join workshops and spend time with world-leading academics, researchers and new talent.
- Bespoke service
Benefit from a proactive, single point of contact to support access to College services, faculties, expertise and the wider ecosystem. Receive recognition as an I-X partner within Imperial and beyond. Explore your future with us.
This track delivers the following benefits, in addition to the IBP member benefits:
- colocation at the heart of the I-x research and innovation Hub (up to 3 I-X industry fellow position)
- active participation into I-X innovation ecosystem(workshop, specialised industry days)
- specialised updates on AI & ML
- targeted idenfitication of student project and internship opportunities in specialised domains
- focussed scoping of research collaboration opportunities