Whether you simply want a relaxing swim at the end of a hard day or whether you're training for a competitive event, Ethos' 25m five-lane deck level swimming pool, set in bright and modern surroundings, provides an ideal swimming environment. With a sauna, steam room, and swimming lessons, there is something for everyone.
Access to the pool comes included with most of our memberships. Memberships begin from just £55 per year for students and £29.50 per month for staff. Pay-as-you-go sessions are available from £7 a day for staff and, if you just want access to the pool without the gym included, you can purchase one of our bolt-ons.
- Day: Saturday & Sunday
- Time: 9 am - 11 am
- One lane
- Childern must be 12 years and under
- Parents must be in the family swim lane at all times
- Ratio: 1 adult per two kids under the age of 8
- One member plus one adult
Our swimming pool is generally most quiet from 9.00 to 17.00 Monday-Friday. If you're looking for a slightly quieter session, we recommend you book during this period.
Sauna & Steam Room
Our Sauna and Steam Rooms use heat therapy to help you relax and unwind after a swim or gym session. You don't need a separate booking to enjoy the Sauna and Steam Room, but there are a few things you should be aware of:
- There is a limit of three-person in the Sauna and four-person in the Steam Room at any one time.
- If they're currently occupied with the maximum number, you can wait poolside in the hotbed area or come back at a different time.
- It's recommended that you spend no more than 15-20 minutes in either facility.