- Fundamentals and current state-of-the-art in surgical imaging;
- Vision algorithms for tracking, 3D scene reconstruction and surgical navigation;
- Intra-operative registration and retargeting;
- Multi-modal image fusion and real-time augmented reality systems based on inverse realism;
- Robot assisted large area microscopic imaging and mosaicing;
- Dynamic active constraints with real-time vision;
- Vision enabled surgical robot design and miniaturisation.
Application deadline: 30th September 2020
To apply, please send your CV and personal statement (a brief paragraph stating what you expect to gain from participating at the Winter School) to Hamlyn Winter School.
For more details of our Hamlyn Winter School on Surgical Imaging and Vision, please visit our Hamlyn Winter School website.