Join all 24 Russell Group universities and colleagues from across the UK to learn more about how to support more of your students to progress to some of the UK’s most competitive universities. Attendance is free. Please note this is an in-person event.
Attendees will be able to hear first-hand from Russell Group university staff with the opportunity to ask them questions, browse 24 university exhibition stalls and have the opportunity to network and collaborate with colleagues from other schools, colleges and universities. You will get the chance to take part in three out of a choice of six CPD sessions available on the day and sessions will be available on the following themes:
- Writing effective UCAS references
- The benefits of studying arts, humanities and social sciences degrees
- Student finance, bursaries and scholarships
- Supporting disadvantaged students through contextual admissions and foundation years
- Supporting students to apply to the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge
- Supporting students with their study skills as they transition to HE